Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Foreplay- The Secret to a Sexy Evening (Part 1)


We laugh from our night out together. I take her back to my place to end the night smoothly. I wasn't 100% sure which way I should go about initiating the end of the night event but I figured she was expecting a little sensualism. She probably figured I would go in, have her sit on the couch, dim the lights, get a bottle of wine and enjoy the night. I had a different approach.

*CRASH*

I grab her and pin her into my wall shattering the mirror next to me. She moans with excitement and surprise. She flips me around and pins me to the wall. I laugh and she smiles and says, "You thought you were the only rough one?"

"I did...but now I'm glad I'm not.", I responded. She smiles back at me and pushes up against me and begins to massage my lips with her own. I run my hands down her stomach and wrap around her soft butt. I squeeze her...she moans. She nibbles on my bottom lip and I thrust her body further into mine. She picks one leg up and wraps it around my thigh. I grab the leg lift it slightly and run my hand down her leg, up her thigh and in between her legs. I rub her skin and massage around her vagina slowly...easing her into comfort. Her lips break away from mine. She squirms and moans deeply. Her eyes closed, drowning in ecstasy, while she bites her lip to keep from screaming.

My hand moves to her lace panties and teases her. I rub her softly and slowly through her underwear. My hand goes deeper and pulls her panties to the side and feels the heat coming from in between. My hands on the bottom of her ass rub on her soft lips. She gasps slightly and moans. She grabs the back of my head and pulls me toward her. She finds comfort and control in my lips. She kisses me while she makes her soft noises and rocks her hips back and forth. Her body is screaming for more...so I give it to her. I thrust my finger into her warm, wet center. She yelps and bites her lips. Her face so close to mine I hear her moaning, "Oh yeah!" I massage the inside, around the soft walls and deep inside. One of her hands leaves my head and slides down to my pants. My erect "partner in crime" has been suffocating in his cage...now he's going to be let out.

She rubs the bulge in my pants slowly and firmly. Her warm soft hands creep in between my belt and work their way down my pants and onto my erect penis. She firmly grabs the shaft and rubs it soft and slow. The heat from her hand turns me on and we are both touching each other and we're ready to fuck.

I take her hand out of my pants...I remove my hand from in between her legs. My hands grasp her ample butt and lift her in the air. As I walk towards the bedroom our lips interlock again. She passionately squeezes my body, yearning to be naked and out of the restrains called "clothes". I toss her on the bed and see her on her back and look at her eyes. With a seductive look in her eye and her juicy lips yearning for more...I creep up on the bed slowly...kissing her pedicured feet, then her silky soft legs, then her warm thighs. I sneak in between her legs and teasingly lick her wetness over her soaked panties. She shivers as my tongue massages over her area...and I slowly work my tongue up towards her waist. I begin to kiss her soft, flat stomach while my hands reach her breasts and rub them. I pull the dress off her luscious body leaving her in her sexy lace lingerie.

She sits up...grabs me and flips me
around. Now I'm on the bottom while she takes control. She rips my buttoned shirt off and unbuckles my belt. She smiles slyly at me and begins to kiss me. While straddling me, she unbuttons and unzips my pants. She removes my pants and leaves me in my boxer briefs. She flips my boxer briefs over and out pops her play toy. Her eyes widen at the sight of it and she smiles. She begins to creep further down my body until she reaches the dessert she's been waiting for.

Her mouth feels warm and soft against my shaft. Her tongue massaging the head of my erect masculinity and driving me wild. I grab her hair and follow her heads motions. She runs her hands up my chest and stomach and scratches on her way down. The feeling left me cringing for control.

She begins to move faster and harder. She begins to use her hands along with her mouth and I can barely take it. The waves are rushing through my body and I begin to tingle all over. She makes small moans with each thrust in her mouth and I can hold it in no longer. "Oh shit!"

Perfection.

(Stay tuned for part 2 "The Remedy"..the girl needs some loving too right? =P)

3 comments:

  1. lmfao!!!! aaahhh maannn... i jus have to edit the last part for my my own reading pleasure.. ... and i cant hold it no longer. picture perfect...got milk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING story... the only thing i think might make more sense is to change the word restrains to "restraints" in the 6th paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only surprise admiration

    ReplyDelete