Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Remedy- the Interuption: Alternate Ending

Note: At the end of "Reciprocating: The Remedy" the man and woman lay in bed together wrapped in ecstasy. With that in mind...the story has a short alternate ending with a little humor...enjoy.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

She groans at the knocking, "What an awful time for a visitor."

"I know", I replied. "I'm going to go see who it is."

I get out of bed slide into a robe and proceed towards the door.

"Who is it?"

"The police. Open up please."

I couldn't understand why the police were at my house but I guess I was going to find out. I open the door to see two police officers standing with their hands on their holsters and I am nervous.

"Is there something I can help you with officers?"

"Yeah we got a complaint of loud noises coming from this apartment. One of your neighbors said it sounded like domestic violence."

-_-....

No comments:

Post a Comment